Full-Time RN Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse We are Expanding Texas Health Ft Worth
RN Labor and Delivery
Registered Nurse We are Expanding
Texas Health, Ft Worth
Texas Health is a great place to work. And yep, we have the awards to prove it. Healthcare is expanding. Texas Health is growing.
We’re covering even more ground and have nursing openings in your community. We have a place for you. Your dream job awaits.
Oh baby! Our Women’s Services department is growing by leaps and bounds. We’re looking for experienced Labor & Delivery Registered Nurses to join our tight-knit nursing team today.
Where you’ll work:
• Enjoy self-scheduling to help with work/life balance plus excellent opportunities for educational and career growth including NCAP
• Opportunity to become a Charge RN and/or Preceptor and work in the OB/ED area for patient triage
• Currently averaging 170 deliveries a month
• Our new Women’s Services floor will be completed in 2021 and we’re expanding our L&D unit from 11 to 14-beds and our Postpartum/Newborn / Couplet Care unit from 18 to 41-beds
• Great location in north Ft. Worth located near Golden Triangle Boulevard and I-35W serving the communities of North Fort Worth, Haslet, Justin and Roanoke
• We offer excellent benefits including a generous 401(k) program with match, paid time off and time to volunteer in your community, competitive health care choices and a number of wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy
At Texas Health Alliance, we’re
• A Pathway to Excellence designated facility
• A Texas 10-Step designated facility (Star Achiever)
• A “Baby Friendly” designated birth facility by Baby Friendly USA
• A Level III Neonatal ICU
• On the journey to achieve the Level III Maternal designation
Salary range is Minimum $26.50 per hour to Maximum $50.82 per hour – based on relevant RN experience
Ready to join our awesome Women’s Services nursing team? Check out our L&D RN opportunities and apply online today at http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.qB7bd.e_K
What you’ll need / What we require
• Associate degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required (BSN preferred)
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program (Two-years of Labor & Delivery RN experience is strongly preferred)
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS / Basic Cardiac Life Support certification
• ACLS and NRP are required within 30 days of hire
• AWHONN Fetal monitoring certification (EFM) within 6 months of hire
• Full time / Three 12-hour shifts per week
• 6:45PM – 7:15AM with rotating weekends and holidays
This is the perfect time to join the Texas Health family. You belong here.
Ready to join our growing Women’s Services team? Complete an online application today!
Address is 10864 Texas Health Trail, Ft. Worth, TX 76244
At Texas Health Alliance we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 101-bed, full-service hospital serving our community since 2012. Our location in North Fort Worth provides convenient care to people in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Roanoke and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for women’s and infants’ services, emergency medicine and cardiac rehab, we’ve got it. Plus, we’re a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women’s imaging services.
And talk about award winning, Texas Health Alliance is Joint Commission-accredited, a Baby Friendly Facility and a Pathways to Excellence-designated hospital. We are a top-notch choice in North Fort Worth for radiology services, women’s and infants’ services, wellness services and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.